All the Richness of Birthing from Within in One Convenient Weekend
I’m very excited to announce my upcoming weekend intensive birth preparation class in March! Don’t have time to come to a class once a week for five weeks in a row? This is the perfect opportunity to take a Birthing from Within® class over one short weekend. We’ll meet Friday evening, March 25th from 6:30-9:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 26th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the lovely Birth Journey offices in Sandy, Utah. Here’s what you can expect from this experience:
- Learn All About Birth: The stages of labor, positions for labor, pushing, placentas, epidurals, Cesarean births, and more.
- Practice Pain-Coping Techniques: I will lead you through an array of pain-coping techniques including breath awareness, mindfulness practices, vocalizing, and movement.
- Explore Your Ideas About Birth: We will create birth art and do some journaling to get to the heart of our expectations, worries, concerns, and hopes.
- Catered Lunch: I will arrange for a delicious lunch for all of us to enjoy on Saturday.
- A Special Gift: I don’t want to give away all my secrets, but a local artisan is in the process of crafting something beautiful and unique just for you!
Does this sound like something you would enjoy as you prepare to meet your little one? Then register now to hold your spot! Tuition is $200 per couple. Feel free to contact me with any questions about the class. I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Read what others are saying about my Birthing from Within classes: